- Authors of papers
- All paper presenters must register and pay for the conference on or before 15th November 2021 .
- For each paper at least one author should register. One author registration covers up to two papers maximum and he/she must be a co-author of all those papers. If an author wishes to present/register for more than two papers where he/she is a co-author, for each additional paper 50% of the respective registration fee will be charged.
- Those who wish to claim reduced registration fees for their IEEE membership, must send a proof of their IEEE membership for the year . You are requested to present the original of the proof of membership to the registration desk. You may visit the following web site to get a proof of the IEEE membership.
- Together with registration, students must submit a signed and endorsed letter of confirmation of their studentships from the respective institutions to qualify for the rates applicable for students.
- Please kindly note that on failure to present a valid proof of documents for discounts at the conference registration desk, you would be asked to pay the difference on site.