- Authors of papers
- All paper presenters must register and pay for the conference on or before 25th November 2021 .
- For each paper at least one author should register. One author registration covers up one paper and he/she must be a co-author of that particular paper. If an author wishes to present/register for more than one paper where he/she is a co-author, for each additional paper 50% of the respective registration fee will be charged *.
Workshop registration and conference credit card payment
Based on the number of student registrations a selected number of free seats will be offered to each University.
In order to get a free registration enter your details here. If you are a student and wish to secure a workshop/tutorial seat please do register with student rates.
- Those who wish to claim reduced registration fees for their IEEE membership, must upload a proof of their IEEE membership for the year 2021 during the registration.
- Failing to do so, would result in repaying the balance registration fee without the discount. This may delay your paper being included in the conference proceedings.
- You may visit the following web site to get a proof of the IEEE membership.
- Together with registration, students must submit a signed and endorsed letter of confirmation of their studentships from the respective institutions to qualify for the rates applicable for students.
- Please kindly note that failure to present a valid proof of documents for discounts at registration will delay the final decision of publishing the paper in the conference proceedings.
- Early bird registration and payment deadline is 20th November 2021.on.
- 10% discount will be applied for foreign Authors for Early bird registration.
- Authors: Please select the appropriate fee from Table 1, 2 & 3, according to your main affiliation in the camera ready paper.
- Author registration fee includes one paper presentation, one tutorial session and one workshop.
- Participant Only: All other participants including authors are given free registration.
- Tutorial/Workshops participants only: Please select the appropriate fee from Table 4.
Table 1: Registration fees for local participants
- Since the conference is a fully virtual event, on site payments are not allowed.
- At least one Author needs to complete the full registration payments before 25th of November for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings.
- Wire Transfer
- Bank draft payable in Sri Lanka
- Credit Card
- If you are paying by bank deposit, please complete the online registration. Print the registration and payment details by using the print function available at the completion of registration. Name of the registrant and registration ID (generated during the registration) must be indicated in the payment slip. Please send the scanned payment slip and printout generation at the completion of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to email@example.com. If payments are received at the bank you will receive a return email confirmation in 5 working days.
Bank details are as follows:
Account No: 018010667755
Name: IEEE,INC..D/B/A 2021 16TH ICIIS
No.1, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000
|Category||Registration fee in LKR|
|Author (presenter) – Non IEEE member||13000 (up to Nov. 20, 2021) 15000 (after Nov. 20, 2021)|
|Author (presenter) – IEEE member||11000 (up to Nov. 20, 2021) 13000 (after Nov. 20, 2021)|
|Undergraduate Student Author (presenter) – Non IEEE member||3500 (up to Nov. 20, 2021) 4000 (after Nov. 20, 2020)|
|Undergraduate Student Author (presenter) – IEEE member||3000 (up to Nov. 20, 2021) 3500 (after Nov. 20, 2021)|
Table 2: Registration fees for SAARC region participants
|Conference (presenter) – IEEE member||70 USD||30 USD|
|Conference (presenter) – Non IEEE member||100 USD||50 USD|
Table 3: Registration fees for other foreign participants
|Conference (presenter) – IEEE member||100 USD||50 USD|
|Conference (presenter) – Non IEEE member||120 USD||70 USD|
Table 4 : Registration fees for tutorials and workshops
|Category||Normal (LKR)||IEEE membership (LKR)|
|Tutorial session – Student||1,000||500|
|Conference workshops – Student||2,500||2,000|
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact for furher details:
- Registration Chair: Dr. Maheshi Dissanatyake, UoP, Peradeniya