- Authors of papers
- All paper presenters must register and pay for the conference on or before 15th November 2021 .
- For each paper at least one author should register. One author registration covers up one paper and he/she must be a co-author of all those papers. If an author wishes to present/register for more than one paper where he/she is a co-author, for each additional paper 50% of the respective registration fee will be charged *.
- Those who wish to claim reduced registration fees for their IEEE membership, must send a proof of their IEEE membership for the year . You are requested to present the original of the proof of membership to the registration desk. You may visit the following web site to get a proof of the IEEE membership.
- Together with registration, students must submit a signed and endorsed letter of confirmation of their studentships from the respective institutions to qualify for the rates applicable for students.
- Please kindly note that on failure to present a valid proof of documents for discounts at the conference registration desk, you would be asked to pay the difference on site.
- Early bird registration and payment deadline is 15th November 2021.
- 10% discount will be applied for foreign Authors for Early bird registration.
- Authors: Please select the appropriate fee from Table 1, 2 & 3, according to your main affiliation in the camera ready paper.
- Author registration fee includes one paper presentation, one tutorial session and one workshop.
- Participant Only: All other participants including authors are given free registration.
- Tutorial/Workshops participants only: Please select the appropriate fee from Table 4.
Table 1: Registration fees for local participants
|Category||Registration fee in LKR|
|Author (presenter) – Non IEEE member||13000 (up to Nov. 15, 2021) 15000 (after Nov. 15, 2021)|
|Author (presenter) – IEEE member||11000 (up to Nov. 15, 2021) 13000 (after Nov. 15, 2021)|
|Undergraduate Student Author (presenter) – Non IEEE member||3500 (up to Nov. 15, 2021) 4000 (after Nov. 15, 2020)|
|Undergraduate Student Author (presenter) – IEEE member||3000 (up to Nov. 15, 2021) 3500 (after Nov. 15, 2021)|
Table 2: Registration fees for SAARC region participants
|Conference (presenter) – IEEE member||70 USD||30 USD|
|Conference (presenter) – Non IEEE member||100 USD||50 USD|
Table 3: Registration fees for other foreign participants
|Conference (presenter) – IEEE member||100 USD||50 USD|
|Conference (presenter) – Non IEEE member||120 USD||70 USD|
Table 4 : Registration fees for tutorials and workshops
|Category||Normal (LKR)||IEEE membership (LKR)|
|Tutorial session – Student||2,000||1,500|
|Conference workshops – Student||12,500||10,000|
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact for furher details:
- Registration Chair: Dr. Maheshi Dissanatyake, UoP, Peradeniya