The organizers of 14th IEEE ICIIS 2019 enforces a "no show" policy. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. Considering the prevailing security situation in Sri Lanka, overseas authors may optionally present their papers using video conferencing facility provided by the conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not present the paper either one of above methods will be added to a "No Show List", compiled by the Conference. The "no show" papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings and the copyright of these papers will belong to the IEEE.
Full Paper submission for review
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with not more than 6 pages (A4 size) including all figures and references.All font should
be embedded. Papers should be submitted only in pdf format in A4 paper. Paper templates are available in both MS word and Latex format. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Original and unpublished work must be included in the paper.Plagiarism
checker will be used in the review process.
- Names of authors, affiliations and acknowledgements should not be included in the paper submitted for the initial submission. The personal information can be provided in the online submission system.
- Paper submission will be handled by EDAS Conference Management System. Please use your existing EDAS account if you have one. Please upload paper using EDAS conference management system. For More information, please visit http://www.edas.info/doc/final.html and Abstract submission guide.
- All the submitted papers are evaluated by a peer review process. The decision of the paper will be notified later as indicated in the important dates. If a paper is accepted, at least one author is required to register for the conference and present the paper.