- Deadline for paper submission: 16th March 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 1st June 2023
- Camera-ready paper submission: 25th June 2023
- Conference dates: 25 – 26th August 2023
Full Paper submission for review
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with not more than 6 pages (A4 size) including all figures and references. All font should be embedded. Papers should be submitted only in pdf format in A4 paper. Paper templates are available in both MS word and Latex format. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Original and unpublished work must be included in the paper. Plagiarism checker will be used in the review process.
- Names of authors, affiliations and acknowledgements should not be included in the paper submitted for the initial submission. Personal information can be provided in the online submission system.
- Paper submission will be handled by EDAS Conference Management System. Please use your existing EDAS account if you have one. Please upload paper using EDAS conference management system. For More information, please visit http://www.edas.info/doc/final.html and Abstract submission guide.
- A peer review process evaluates all the submitted papers. The decision of the paper will be notified later as indicated in the important dates.
- If a paper is accepted, at least one author is required to register for the conference and present the paper. IEEE Student Members are Eligible for 10 % discount at early bird registration.
- The technical program will include physical sessions with on-site presentations and virtual (on-line) sessions for remote participants.
- Following No-show policy is strictly practised. “Papers with no-show participants without a valid reason will not be submitted to IEEExplore. No refund of the paid fees may be claimed by the no-show author.”