- All accepted papers must be revised according to the reviewers’ comments.
- Please note that in addition to the corrections proposed by reviewers, only minor changes to the title and/or abstract may be accepted.
- All papers must comply with the IEEE conference paper template on A4 paper (MS Word or Latex Format.)
- Do not insert page numbers.
- Papers must be prepared in IEEE Xplore compatible PDF format using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- In order to Create IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files for the 2023 IEEE 17th International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), please visit http://www.pdf-express.org/ and log in with the conference ID: 58898X If you do not have an IEEE PDF eXpress account already, you may open one.
- Complete the IEEE copyright transfer process as described below under ‘copyright clearance code notice:’ and ‘Submission of electronic IEEE copyright form’.
- Please upload the camera-ready paper version which is IEEE Xplore compliant to the EDAS conference management system.
- If you have any problem, please contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The submission of the camera-ready paper will be open from 12th June 2023 and will be closed on 25th June 2023.
Copyright clearance code notice:
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper (left footer) according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2363-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2363-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union.
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is 979-8-3503-2363-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE.
Submission of electronic IEEE copyright form:
Once you’re at your page for your paper in EDAS, click on the button “©”. This will then walk you through a series of steps. Make sure that the title/author list is EXACTLY as it’s in your final camera-ready paper.
All corrections should be done first before proceeding with the copyright step.
Changes to the author list are NOT allowed